At Cyberport, we are committed to nurture ICT entrepreneurs, drive collaboration and accelerate ICT adoption. If you share the same vision and are interested in joining us, please send your resume to email@example.com or see below for current openings.
Interested in a career that makes a difference? Join us now!
Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purpose.
Engineer II (Ref# EII-TC0726)
We are now inviting high caliber individual to join the Technology Centre.
- Work in a team environment to provide support on cloud computing infrastructure installation and cloud management solution; handle users’ applications in the cloud platform
- Maintain, support and operate mission-critical cloud computing platform for clients
- Assist the team lead to conduct enhancement on cloud platform from time to time
- Provide support to Cyberport Technology Center IT operations through appropriate maintenance for all servers and network equipment as well as peripherals
- Liaise with equipment suppliers and service personnel with respect to warranties and servicing
- Diploma or Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or other technical qualifications
- At least 3 years relevant experience in providing technical support and network engineering
- First-hand experience on server operating systems including Linux and Windows
- Technical background in managing enterprise storage systems and networking devices (preferably including software defined networking)
- Prior experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Xen, KVM; preferable worked with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or OpenStack cloud based platforms
- Good knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Good knowledge of network (LAN, WAN and Wireless), Linux operation, Windows. Excellent presentation skill is a must. Able to influence others through effective communication & interpersonal skills. Able to provide interesting and practical insights on technology development in products and solutions
The position is on a renewable fixed-term contract (subject to performance and operational needs) for a period of 2 years.
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Interested party please apply on or before 9 Aug 2014 in confidence with full resume, stating present and expected salary, and available date by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mark the ref. no. on the e-mail header)
Applicants who do not hear from us by 23 Aug 2014 may assume that their applications are unsuccessful.