Cyberport IT&T Infrastructure
Cyberport supports its tenants' operations through the provision of state-of-the-art IT/telecoms infrastructure and a wide range of shared facilities. All services are managed by the Network Operations Centre (NOC), and a Central Data Exchange (CDX) is manned 24 hours a day by IT professionals to ensure uninterrupted services. We also offer:
- 10Gbps network delivering 100Mbps to 1Gbps internal private network for tenants.
- Seamless Wi-Fi coverage in all public areas within the Cyberport campus.
- Dedicated optical fibre connectivity to carrier-grade data centre and office floors.
- IPv6-enabled infrastructure.
- Satellite TV master antenna system with up to 120 channels.
- Full coverage of all local mobile phone networks.
Click here to learn more about our IT&T offerings.