Finance and Administration Committee
Finance and Administration Committee (“FAC”) is responsible for monitoring and overseeing the finance and administration aspects of the Company.
Construction and Facilities Committee
The Construction and Facilities Committee (“CFC”) is responsible for monitoring and overseeing the capital works related matters, facilities management and related consultancy services.
The Audit Committee (“AC”) was established to oversee and review the effectiveness of the Company’s corporate governance in financial reporting, internal control, risk management, appointment and performance of the external auditor and regulatory compliance.
Terms of Reference (Extract):
- to assist the Board in fulfilling its audit duties through the review and supervision of the Company’s financial reporting and internal control system and making appropriate recommendations to the Board;
- to monitor the integrity of the Company’s financial statements, annual reports and accounts, and to review any significant financial reporting judgments contained;
- to be primarily responsible for making recommendations to the Board on the appointment, reappointment and removal of the external auditors;
- to review the internal audit risk assessment process, audit scope and plans, activities, staffing and organizational structure (if relevant) of the internal audit function;
- to do any such things to enable the Committee to discharge its powers and functions conferred on it by the Board;
- to consider any other matters specifically referred to the Committee by the Board.
Remuneration and People Committee
The Remuneration and People Committee (“RC”) was established to make recommendations to the Board on organizational structure and policies on staffing, remuneration, employment, discipline and dismissal, with reference to the Company’s overall goals and objectives.
The Entrepreneurship Committee (“EC”) was established to oversee the administration and management of any start-up and entrepreneurship programmes and events implemented by the Company, such as the Cyberport Incubation Programme and the Cyberport Creative Micro Fund.
Macro Fund Investment Committee
The Macro Fund Investment Committee (“MFIC”) is responsible for overseeing the administration, management and overall performance of the Cyberport Macro Fund ("CMF") and approval of the CMF related investments. The CMF, with a total size of HK$400 million, aims to provide seed to Series A stage and beyond funding to Cyberport digital entrepreneurs (“DE”) to assist them to accelerate; and to promote the development of the venture capital ecosystem for DE in Hong Kong. The CMF is an investment fund which targets to co-invest with other private and public investors in the Cyberport DE.